- Huge salary difference between civil servants and article 71 office holders unfair – Oliver Baker-Vormawor
- CAF Champions League: Isaac Mensah gives Hearts narrow win in 1st leg against Wydad
- President, Asantehene honoured for dedicated services to humanity
- Chilwell praises Chelsea’s resilience in victory over Brentford
- Hearts of Oak vs Wydad: Player ratings as Phobians secure crucial win
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.