- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti at birthday dinner
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- 2018 Women In Worship Concert: Sinach, Ohemaa Mercy, Others Thrill Fans
- Okyeame Kwame, Family Dazzle In New Snapshots
- BOST Seeks To Clean Up ‘Mess’
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.