- Liverpool Hit Back For Record-Equalling Successive Win
- Ex-GFA Veep Blasts Kurt Okraku For Failing To Unite Football Fraternity
- Auditor-General’s claims ridiculous, I was diligent in giving scholarships – Ex GETFund Boss
- GETFund Scholarship: Retract Or I’ll Sue You – Dep. Agric Minister To Auditor-General
- Obuasi East District Inaugurates 2020 Population Census Committee
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.