- Nana Ofori Atta: Financial accountability system
- BoG increases minimum paid up capital of Credit Bureaus to ₵6m
- MTN FA Cup: Nania FC eliminate Hearts of Oak on penalties
- In pictures: British High Commission marks King Charles III’s birthday in Accra
- Alert! Online Fraud: Tricks you should be aware of
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.