- I Will Never Insult Anyone Let Alone The Asantehene -Dr. Omane Boamah
- Kevin Hart Sued $60M Over Sex Tape
- Nkosuohene To Be Honoured At 3G Awards
- Kafui Danku Welcomes Second Baby
- Reduce taxes on LPG to increase patronage – OMCs to Gov’t
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.