- Coronavirus: Nurse dies in Bolgatanga
- Coronavirus: UG-City Campus freshmen break safety protocols during registration
- Morocco to host 2022 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations
- Ghana’s 8th Parliament is God’s intervention to cure polarization – Buipe Chief
- iWatch Africa launches 2021 Policy Dialogue Series
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.