- Mahama unveils blue print for agric sector
- Return Mahama and NDC to power – Chief rallies his people as he crowns him Nkosuohene
- NDC will put safety first in legalisation of okada business – Agbodza
- Lawyer Kow Essuman Supports The Voiceless Media
- ‘The Lockdown’ to host Charles Agyinasare
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.