- Derrick Kwakye ‘Asoka’ Wins Eagle Extra Stout’s Ashanti Challenge Armwrestling
- Atebubu-Amantin Municipal Assembly Move To Tackle Sanitation
- Kenyan Leader Applauds Trees For The Future Farmers On Revitalizing Regional Agriculture
- PDS Postpones Maintenance Work Over Black Stars Match Today
- Ablakwa Wants Law To Regulate Rented Pregnancy
The Tetteh Quarshie Interchange is a cloverleaf interchange carrying a six-lane motorway that links the Liberation Road from 37 Military Hospital to the Pantang Junction through Madina in Accra, Ghana. The interchange was commissioned for vehicular use on 27 February 2005 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.