- Coronavirus: Response shows we are adapting to needs of the economy – BoG
- Defy military intimidation and get registered – NDC to Ghanaians.
- Samuel Tetteh removed from LASK Linz squad; misses dream clash with Manchester United
- ID1F: Akufo-Addo inspects Akro Farms
- I was in support of compiling a new register – Joyce Aryee
Located about 3 kilometers (1.9 mi) east of the central business district, Osu is a city in central Accra, Ghana, known for its busy commercial, restaurant, and nightlife activity. It is locally known as the “West End” of Accra. Bounded to the south by the Gulf of Guinea, Osu’s western boundary is the Independence Avenue. Ring Road separates Osu from the northern district of Labone.. Wikipedia