- Liverpool Hit Back For Record-Equalling Successive Win
- Ex-GFA Veep Blasts Kurt Okraku For Failing To Unite Football Fraternity
- Auditor-General’s claims ridiculous, I was diligent in giving scholarships – Ex GETFund Boss
- GETFund Scholarship: Retract Or I’ll Sue You – Dep. Agric Minister To Auditor-General
- Obuasi East District Inaugurates 2020 Population Census Committee
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia