- Huge salary difference between civil servants and article 71 office holders unfair – Oliver Baker-Vormawor
- CAF Champions League: Isaac Mensah gives Hearts narrow win in 1st leg against Wydad
- President, Asantehene honoured for dedicated services to humanity
- Chilwell praises Chelsea’s resilience in victory over Brentford
- Hearts of Oak vs Wydad: Player ratings as Phobians secure crucial win
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia