- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti at birthday dinner
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- 2018 Women In Worship Concert: Sinach, Ohemaa Mercy, Others Thrill Fans
- Okyeame Kwame, Family Dazzle In New Snapshots
- BOST Seeks To Clean Up ‘Mess’
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia