- Derrick Kwakye ‘Asoka’ Wins Eagle Extra Stout’s Ashanti Challenge Armwrestling
- Atebubu-Amantin Municipal Assembly Move To Tackle Sanitation
- Kenyan Leader Applauds Trees For The Future Farmers On Revitalizing Regional Agriculture
- PDS Postpones Maintenance Work Over Black Stars Match Today
- Ablakwa Wants Law To Regulate Rented Pregnancy
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia