- We’ve been fixing problems since 2017 – Bawumia
- TUC rewards 21 workers for their sacrifices to Nation
- Ban on drumming and noise making commences on Monday,10th May, 2021
- The job of govt is to fix problems, we’ve been doing that since 2017 – Bawumia
- #FixTheCountry: Ghana has all markings of a failed state; our job as politicians is to – Sam George
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia