- Nana Ofori Atta: Financial accountability system
- BoG increases minimum paid up capital of Credit Bureaus to ₵6m
- MTN FA Cup: Nania FC eliminate Hearts of Oak on penalties
- In pictures: British High Commission marks King Charles III’s birthday in Accra
- Alert! Online Fraud: Tricks you should be aware of
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia