- Coronavirus: Response shows we are adapting to needs of the economy – BoG
- Defy military intimidation and get registered – NDC to Ghanaians.
- Samuel Tetteh removed from LASK Linz squad; misses dream clash with Manchester United
- ID1F: Akufo-Addo inspects Akro Farms
- I was in support of compiling a new register – Joyce Aryee
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia