- Coronavirus: Nurse dies in Bolgatanga
- Coronavirus: UG-City Campus freshmen break safety protocols during registration
- Morocco to host 2022 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations
- Ghana’s 8th Parliament is God’s intervention to cure polarization – Buipe Chief
- iWatch Africa launches 2021 Policy Dialogue Series
The Cantonments area was intended to become military quarters under the British Colonial government, in the Gold Coast, now Ghana.
However, it was upgraded to become a modern planned residential settlement. Most of the homes in the area have three to four bedrooms and are often occupied by the wealthy, academics or government officials.
Many diplomatic missions in the country are in the Cantonments area including the U.S. Embassy. Wikipedia